Friday, September 18, 2015

JustRite September Release-Christmas Handwritten Sentiments!

Happy Friday to you!
I am excited it is the weekend! For no reason in particular, but to relax and maybe find an hour or two to sneak off to my craft room. 
Today I am sharing another new set by JustRite called, Christmas Handwritten Sentiments.  The font is gorgeous and I love the versatility of this set!
Box created by Michele Kovack
The box was cut using my Silhouette. I added a bit of glossy accents and pearls to dress it up a bit.
Box Created by Michele Kovack

Be sure to pop on over to the girls' blogs! They have lots of gorgeous projects using this set!




Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

What a sweet project! I love this new stamp set, in particular because it has the look of something handwritten.