Monday, June 15, 2015

Birthday Boy!

Good morning!
Yesterday was my husband's birthday and we decided to spend it as a family.
We went to lunch and then headed on over to the movies to see Jurassic World in 3-D.
With Kyle working and such, we don't seem to do much "family" time these days.
My husband expects a homemade card and really gives me the business if I don't make one for him. You'd think he would cut me a bit of slack with all that's been going on with Cortney and such.
No such luck. 
So here is the card I had to sneakily create.
It took 3 tries to get a card that I kind of liked.
And remind me next time to take a picture before I write in it! 
And here is the young'un.
***Update***
Cortney is headed to wound care again today. Tomorrow we have an appointment with the plastic surgeon.  They may perform a deep debridement and possible skin graft. 
We will know more tomorrow. 
I appreciate your kind words, your e-mails, and well wishes. 
She needs your continued prayers.
She is not herself and so far her summer is pretty lousy.
Hugs to all of you!

No comments: