Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Glitter in my Veins!

Maybe not literally,
but I DO love me some glitter!
My card today uses lots of it!
I used this sweet image by Crafty Secrets.  It is from the Couple of Cuties digital stamp set. IT is normally not a Christmas set, but to me they looked like they were ice skating. ;)  I colored it with Copics.  I matted the image with gold glittery card stock from DCWV.  This stuff is so sparkly in person.  The designer paper is also from Crafty Secrets.  Since it is a digital product, I can control how the big the pattern is.  This is great when you are making cards!
My cards aren't complete unless I've got a boat load of "stuff" on them.  ;)  So I made a little arrangement in the corner.  It included ribbon, glittery die cut snowflakes, a pink rose, and gold leaves. 
I LOVED reading everyone's captions for this photo!  I finally decided on this one.
It really "spoke" to me.  ;)
And the answer to that?
Nope. 
:)

PJ day at school! Happy Wednesday everyone!

1 comment:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Michele, I love this sweet little card with its wintry color palette and beautiful embellies! Great way to use this stamp collection! Merry Christmas!