Monday, July 21, 2014

Classy Bags and Photography!

Good morning!
I am up on the SRM Blog today with some classy glassine bags.  (Say that 10x really fast! LOL!) 
What makes them classy you ask?  Well the gold doilies of course! ;)
Be sure to stop by for all of the details!  
What else is new in my world?
Well.......my one year old camera decided to die. Yep, one year old and it went Kaput! 
Fortunately it was under warranty. And I was told that I would get a brand new camera.
Here's the problem. Best Buy doesn't offer my particular camera anymore.  So my option was to either go up or down with quality.  Of course Best Buy recommended I go down, or I'd have to spend money.
Oh no....that is NOT going to happen! I still owe money on the first camera! 
To make a long story short, I got the manager, explained my saga, and after much back and forth, he agreed to give me the better camera at no extra cost. 
So I went from a Nikon D7000 to a Nikon D7100. 
I love it! The sharpness is amazing and I had to play around a bit this weekend. So my willing test subjects didn't mind if I stuck a camera in their faces! ;) 
I am off to the buy the boy some pants for school.  His books have been ordered and first tuition payment sent in.  I can't believe he will be a senior this year.  He and I are taking a couple of college tours this week and next. Sometimes life is speeding a bit too fast for this gal's taste!
Enjoy your day!
Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

~amy~ said...

I LOVE those bags....sooo pretty!
fun pics!

Dee Miranda said...

Very cute bags! I'm glad your camera problem got fixed. I would hate it if my camera died!

-Dee (: